Sunday, January 25, 2009

THUNDER AND SUNSHINE

and rainbows:




Went to a Close to My Heart scrapbook party today. Wasn't sure what to expect, the invite just said bring scrapping tools, which I did. Found out it was actually a crop. Roni (Vicki's sister) and her co-workers get together once a month at a local pizza parlor to scrap and share ideas & tools. One of them is a Close to My Heart rep. So Kathy and I ate, bought some stuff, played with her Cricut and left. We'll know next time to bring stuff.

It was sunny when I came home. About an hour later the sky started booming and then the rain. Only saw one flash of lightning. It's coming down pretty good right now. I guess our nice January weather is officially over. I'm on call and waiting for the car in the building page.


Back to budget crises (yes, multiple) tomorrow. I am so tired of getting daily phones calls from someone telling me they are cutting/canceling a contract or just flat our aren't going to pay us. The last coming from Arnold. We are hearing don't expect to see any money from the state until September. We are in the process of trying to determine exactly when we will run out of cash. It's just ugly. But I have 4 days to work before our cruise so I can put up with most anything.

Grey's Anatomy - McSteamy broke his wee wee????? That's even more far-fetched than Denny the ghost.
.
.

No comments: