Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CROP CIRCLES



See the bizarre looking circles on my driveway? They've been there for 20 years, but you only see them when it rains. I remember the first time I noticed them, after a rainy day, I thought some kids in the neighborhood had used our driveway as a back drop to spray paint circles. I was ticked. When I came home from work, and it was dry...they were gone. We now just refer to them as our crop circles.

It did rain today. I spent the day in Sacramento at a meeting. Got text messaged that there was an accident in front of our office. So I immediately, TM our Facilities Manager to see if there was pot damage. Nope...hit the cemetery across the street, but he was curious about my spy network and how I knew this before he did. I don't reveal my sources.

Speaking of the pots, I've come up with an idea to minimize the graffiti. Our consumer network has a continual art project going on. We have semi annual art walks at our complex and they've also put together a calendar of their work. I'm thinking we get them to paint the pots...however they want to, as long as it's not offensive. Then they will truly be decorative pots. I'll keep you up on how that is going.

Just fed the cats and Cabo wouldn't eat. Tried the regular canned food with crunchies - he tried to cover it up. Then tried Fancy Feast with crunchies - same thing. Thought maybe it was the crunchies, so I gave him Fancy Feast by itself - he turned up his nose and walked away. I just found him tearing up the spare pieces of laminate that are in my back room. He may have managed to eat some of that and it's making him sick....although I haven't found any puke...today. Did yesterday. Our HVAC unit sprung a leak and buckled part of our flooring, so it is being repaired today. The part to be repaired was the whole area in front of the vent. Is it just me or is it strange that someone would finish this much and leave those two little spots? No he didn't run out of materials.




.
.

No comments: