Monday, January 5, 2009

MONDAY!!!!!!!

bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep. That's my take on my day. Budget meetings & I don't get along. Especially when I spend 3 days putting the documents in yet another format and all I get is "this can't be right".

AARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Then Lark comes home and starts moaning about his day. I let him get most of it out then put a moratorium on work discussion for the rest of the day. There was even a time that I was searching for a baseball bat and a toilet.

Tonights dinner menu...Crunchy Cheetos, Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch and Budweiser. Sounds like a balanced meal to me. Add in a possible chemical enhancement and I'm going to be doing just find in an hour or so...maybe not even that long.

I hear the Giants are courting Manny Ramirez. I can get behind that. I'm going to disregard that he spent part of the season with the Dodgers and just pretend he will be coming, if all works out OK, from Boston. The Giants have already signed old fart Randy Johnson, but he can still scare the hell out of opposing batters. Hell, anyone 6 ft 7 and that ugly standing on a pitching mound has got to be a scary sight. Take a look:





More when I'm in a better mood, or I get an epiphany...whichever comes first.
.

No comments: