Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Part 2



Isn't he cute? This is Pat's grandson Grayson.

I got new toys for Xmas...a digital photo frame so I can always have shuffling kitty pics at work and a iPhone 3G. Yes an, apple product, but actually my 3rd as Lark & I both have an iPod already. I have not problem with Apple, just not going there for a pc. My new little 12" baby is a Dell. I've been having fun so far with my iPhone. I can text! Never been able to do that yet. I have been downloading ringtone songs so all my friends have their own. Lark is Led Zeppelin's Kashmir, Vicki is Margaritaville, Kathy is barking dogs, Pat is Walking on Sunshine and my default is currently Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - I love that sone - by Edison Lighthouse.

Lark got toys as well...a Garmin GPS for his car and "Magic for Dummies". I may disappear one of these days, so you'll know where to look. I also got him a 101 Margaritas recipes book. More for me than him, but he's the one who has the goal of making the perfect scratch Margarita. I'm just helping him along.

had a nice Xmas Dinner - just the 2 of us and Tacos. Kathy joined us on Xmas Eve for Angel Hair Spaghetti. New Year's Day is Chili. The only time of the year I actually like to cook. I even made French Toast for breakfast yesterday.

But now it's time to find out what just crashed in the living room.................

No comments: