Sunday, December 28, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

and so goes my 5 day weekend. It's back to work tomorrow. But luckily I only have to work 3 days, then get another 4 days off. I could really get used to this. Spent today playing with my new toys. I filled the digital frame up with pics and plan to take it into work tomorrow. I loaded names, numbers, songs, pics on my iPhone. Discovered that Lark didn't add text messaging ($5 more) to my plan because thought I'd never use it. Wrong. Now that I know how, I like it. I have a pay as you go text plan. I guess if it gets over $5 per month I can add it in. Lark keeps watching me play. My prediction - he'll have one within 6 months.


It was a good weekend. The 49ers won, the Raiders actually won and Dallas got stomped. Unfortunately, so did the Kings. The Giants signed Randy Johnson. So he's 45 years old. He's still intimidating.

Did everyone read Dave Barry's recap of 2008? Pretty funny. He played no political favorites...he slammed everyone. check it out here: www.miamiherald.com/living/columnists/dave-barry/story/826965.html

Countdowns:

Bush is out of office - 23 days
Cruise - 33 days
Spain/Portugal - 83 days
Lark's Retirement - 92 days

No comments: