Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Beer Truck in a Milk Factory?

I saw a Corona truck coming out of the Foster Farms milk plant this morning. Does this seem strange to anyone else?

Writing at lunch while I veg before interviewing Budget Manager candidates this afternoon. Here are a couple of shots that Jason took at the AC/DC concert:




Our view from the upper deck. It actually wasn't too bad. With the exception of the blow-up Rosie, we pretty much saw everything.




The rockers - Shaun, Liz, me (with horns) and Jason.



Jason and his horns. I ended up wearing them thru most of the concert because they gave him a headache.

Three good things that have happened today, as of noon, I found my computer glasses buried in my carry-all. I've been suffering at work cuz I got very used to them.

Lark's new PC arrived today. MORE SPEED!!!!!!!

I'm almost done with Xmas Stuff and can relax.

more later...'.
.
.

No comments: