Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Digital Scrapbooking Day

I've spent it either downloading freebies or sleeping. Either of which works for me. Our halloween parade picked up after my last post. We went thru both of Lark's big bags of candy and 2 of my smaller ones. It died off around 8:00.

The cat eyes were a hit with the kids and neighbors. My next door neighbor said he couldn't think of anything more appropriate. My new carvable fake pumpkins didn't last long. I carved one with a cat on a broom that looked a lot like Cabo. He must not have appreciated the likeness as he basically destroyed it (but that's what he does).

Ooooh, Cabana Boy just brought me a Margarita. I think I'll keep him around.

Note to Ms. Anonymous - register with google and your e-mail will appear.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Note to Anonymous - You've been registered at Google. Check your home e-mail.