Saturday, November 15, 2008

George Brett Moments

Who is George Brett you might ask? He is a Hall of Fame 3rd baseman who played for the Kansas City Royals. One day he took his frustration out on a toilet with a baseball bat. Sadly, I can fully understand that. I've had several of those moments recently. Trying to tear apart a budget and live in the shadow of a former budget manager who was thought to be the only person in the world who can add 2 & 2 is quite frustrating. I know from experience there is that point beyond stress where you just don't give a %*&@. I'm looking forward to that. However, before that, I have to go in to the office tomorrow (Sunday) to make revisions to a presentation for Monday.

Rockstar wannabe hubby got to sit in for a co-worker at a cowboy/biker bar on Thursday. He played 5 songs before Carlos arrived, which is 3 more than he practiced. But he had a good time and had his fan base of Barry and me there to cheer him on. All in all, it was fun.

Congrats to good friend Eric Sladek for being accepted at a Med School in the Caribbean. There are definitely worse places to go to school :-)

here's a layout I did where the challenge was to do a double page spread with overlapping pictures.

No comments: