Saturday, October 25, 2008

What A Week!!!!

Budget, analysis, puking, celebrations... It ran the gamut.

Back at work on Monday after 3 days in Roseville and Saturday at a Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento. I spent most of Sunday in bed recouping/sleeping. Bought way too much stuff at the Expo, but then that's point, isn't it? I've been tied to my office doing budget projections. I'm still without a Budget Manager, so lucky me. On Thursday, what's left of the Admin Services Management Team took me to lunch for Bosses Day since I was in Roseville on the actual day. I wasn't feeling 100% before we went to lunch and got ill after. This seems to be getting to be a pattern. However, this time it wasn't the food. Last night the girls celebrated Roni's birthday and Vicki's new job. Can't wait until she's with us on Monday...for both personal and professional reasons. Personally, I want my friends close by. Professionally I want a full Accounting team. We're still short on that, but Vicki will help. Hope everyone is watchin the Saturday Night Live spots on recently. They are hilarious.

ps - Lark will be standing by the mailbox for the next few days. :-)

Here's my latest post for a new site I just found:

No comments: