Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow! I have a Blog

Today is a day of firsts. I created my first template for the Stone Accents Template Exchange, zipped it, and then established an account on 4Shared to share it. Zipping it was a chore. I bought the real version of WinZip so I could zip files, only I couldn't get it to work. I tried my evaluation version of WinRAR and it worked perfectly! $36+ to find out I could use a trial version. Go figure. So now I've added creating a blog to my list of firsts.

Let me explain the title. I first used this as a password when I was in school working on a project and my older cat was hissing and hollering at the new kitty I'd just brought home. A few years later, my husband made his first batch of home brew beer. He was trying to think of a name as we were testing it. Timing is everything...we were sampling at the 6:00 feeding frenzy time and the cats were wailing. So we called it Bellowing Cat beer. The name has stuck.

I'm going to try to start designing digital scrapbooking items, so I'll try to have freebies to entice people to my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure I can do this----way too high tech for me----but I love it. And yes Vicki is hiding---just like I would. You are the adventureous one. This booking is just great---maybe---no forget it---I'll just stick to paper------Pat