Sunday, September 14, 2008

Phoenix Airport


Here we sit in the Phoenix airport. Thank goodness for WiFi. Lark thought our flight out was 9:45. Turns out it is 10:45. We've been here since 7:30. The CK Scrapbook Convention was great. Took 6 classes in the 2 days I was here. Lark played golf twice. Found a new scrapping company called Keller's Creations. Great kits...very simple and quick. The SEI class was great as usual. I've made two templates for the Stone Accents Studios template exchange and I'm now working on a kit to go with the Color Challenge. When I get it done, I'll post a link here. My husband sent me the joke at the right. Isn't it great?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok-I've been waiting to hear the latest----I love this new blog thing. I'll check ou this new scrapbooking website---pat