Sunday, June 7, 2009

Never Elect An Action Hero Governor!

Of course, he'll blame California's woes on Gray Davis who was in office about 5 minutes before he was recalled. He's spent millions on 2 special elections that both failed. I think he should have to reimburse every County for the costs. Now he's taking every General Fund penny from Counties. California is going to hell in a handbasket (whatever that means) and soon. There will be no public services. I want to move to Georgia. If I was even close to retiring I might consider it. Hell I may be one of the only County employees left pretty soon. I have more seniority than most.

I have now joined the ranks of Chiropractor devotees. My neck has been bothering me for some time, so I finally broke down and went to Lark's guy. He's a cutie. Probably the same height as Gary. His professional opinion is that my neck is "all boogered up" and has been for several years. I'm on the 15 session, re-eval plan. My neck hurt all day yesterday. Of course it is in spots it hasn't been in for years. I have another session Monday morning. Luckily he is 5 minutes from my office...if that.

New obsessions - Burn Notice (that guy has big teeth) and In Plain Sight (Mary says all the things I want to but can't without getting fired). I also watched the firtst episode of Royal Pains..pretty good.

Did you know that the current leader in golf's "prestigious" Memorial tournament is from Spring Creek? Yep, Matt Bettencourt. Lark plays with his dad quite often. He is currently the talk of the club. I'm just hoping he doesn't implode in today's final.

Kathy's back from Tennessee and survived. However, I don't believe she'll be going again anytime soon. Got left with StepMummy while everyone else went to Dollywood. Kathy says she huffed and puffed and slammed things until she finally took a nap and calmed down. She's a piece of work.

Till the next time Arnold does something stupid.
.

No comments: