Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY 4 - ALREADY??????????????

Doesn't seem like it. Today was Puerto Vallarta. I was standing behind a lady waiting for our tour to Las Culetus who was talking about Puerto Rico and asking her hubby if that meant Port Richey. Made me smile.

Las Culetus was fantastic. I’m not sure what I liked best the kicking back on the beach or the trip there and back. Quite an entertaining crew, lead by Emilio. The tour started with me getting kissed by Rosarita the parrot who was sitting on my arm. Then the open-bar on the shuttle boat. Then the entertainment by the crew. On the way we spotted a HUGE sea turtle, several humpback whales, black sea gulls and pelicans.

Las Culetas consisted of a lunch buffet with really good ribs, another open bar then your choice of activities…swimming with the sea lions, snorkeling, kayaking or nature walking. Lark and I chose to park our butts under an umbrella away from everyone and enjoy the peace and beauty. And the pelicans diving for dinner.



The trip back consisted of a “Grease” imitation by Emilio and another of the crew and dancing to YMCA.





When we got back, Lark headed to the sauna, which he just got back from. He shared it with a Dentist from Modesto. I opted to shower and update the blog.

Dinner - Vivaldi. I wasn’t feeling great, so I don’t remember who we sat by.

No comments: